Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FAQ

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are all atwitter with excitement for this year's 48 Hour Guerrilla Film Competition.

We've been getting a lot of questions lately regarding all sorts of things. Here are some answers to some of the more commonly asked questions:

Q. Will you have the same genres as last year again?
A. Yes. We will also be adding some new genres to keep things interesting...

Q. What formats will be accepted this year?
A. Beta, DVD, Mini-DV and .mov/.avi files

Q. How long can the films be?
A. 6 minutes from the first frame to the last frame.

Q. If my film is longer than 6 minutes, will I be disqualified?
A. If you are only slightly over you will lose points. If you're more than a minute long, then you run the risk of disqualification.

Q. Where can I get cameras and gear?
A. We get this one a lot. I will be writing a 'Guerrilla's How To" guide to scoring weapons and ammunition (cameras and gear) soon. In the immediate future beg, borrow or buy it from Wal-Mart and return it when you're done...

Q. What was George Lucas THINKING when he made the new Clone Wars movie?
A. I don't know.... I just don't know.....

No comments: